Who – Vesy & Hristo
When – 17 Ausgust 2013
Where – the Eastern Orthodox ceremony was held at the rotonda St. George, there was a catholic ritual at the hotel Galant garden, and the reception was held at the restaurant of hotel Galant.
- The requirements for the venue were a garden where the rituals can take place, a convenient location, and an excellent price/quality ratio.
- The bride-to-be is a Ph.D student abroad, which complicated the decision making process – she had to count on our recommendations and the opinion of her fiance and her mom.
- Pre-established wedding budget.
- A DJ, who, after selected and received the advance payment, couldn’t take on the engagement and we had to quickly find a replacement.
How we solved them
- Review of approximately 10 restaurants in person and a final selection of restaurant Galant, with a compromise with one of the initial requirements – convenient location.
- Regular communication with the bride via Skype and email, preparation and presentation of status reports on the completed and planned tasks.
- Detailed project plan and budget, which we followed closely.
- Vendors’ lists, which included strengths and weaknesses. Personal meetings arranged after initial selection on the suggested vendors.
- Meetings preparation and execution in convenient times for the bride and groom – usually during the evenings or weekends and usually via Skype.
- Review and present a few DJ options several weeks before the wedding.
The beautiful wedding photos have been nicely provided by the wedding photographer Linda Aleksandriyska