Who – Sandra & Misho
When – 13 September 2014
Where – official ritual in Triaditsa hall, church ritual – Sv. Sedmochislenici, wedding reception – hotel Metropolitan, Sofia.
- Very busy couple, who live in Kostinbrod
- Restaurant negotiations
- Wedding day logistics challenges: one of the few wedding lately with two official rituals in the same day and visits to the ritual hall and the church.
- Guests pulling out last moment and others showing at the reception even though they have originally declined.
How we solved them
- Regular meetings and talks with the future bride and groom at times and locations convenient for them.
- With our assistance and negotiations, the difference in opinions between the couple and the restaurant, were solved favorably.
- We provided logistics support and preparatory meetings with the officiary and the priest right before the ceremonies.
- Instant reaction to last moment changes in the reception participants issue both from Inanna and the restaurant personnel and the guests were accommodated