Who – Rozi & Joro
When – 31 August 2013
Where – church “Sv. Pantaleimon”, Ribaritsa, official ritual and wedding celebration in the garden of hotel Sv. Ekaterina.
- Plans for an outdoors summer wedding with requirements for logistics organization.
- DJ had to be selected for a very short time, had to be free for the specific date, and to be able to travel with equipment.
- Bride and groom working full time.
- Pre-established wedding budget.
- Coordination of all vendors – both those recommended by Inanna and those selected by the bride and groom, during the wedding day.
How we solved them
- Detailed project plan and budget, which we followed closely.
- Vendors’ lists, which included strengths and weaknesses. Personal meetings arranged after initial selection on the suggested vendors.
- Meetings preparation and execution in convenient times for the bride and groom – usually during evenings or weekends.
- Review and present DJ options several weeks before the wedding, negotiations.
- Detailed wedding day scenario, meeting with all the vendors and reviewing the scenario with them.
- The unique decoration is made by Manghee