Who – Ellie & Slavi
When – 23 August 2014
Where – official ceremony in the garden of hotel Riu Pravets, wedding celebration in the restaurant of hotel Riu Pravets
- Bride and groom working full time and living in the UK
- Foreigners and out-of-towners who need transportation and accommodation
- The decoration and the wedding cake should have followed the invites’ graphic style
- Folklore performance
- Coordination of all vendors – both those recommended by Inanna and those selected by the bride and groom, during the wedding day.
How we solved them
- Regular communication with the bride, via Skype and email. Lists with the suitable vendors and detailed description of pros and cons.
- Detailed project plan for the event, which we followed closely.
- Meetings preparation and execution in convenient times for the bride and groom – usually during evenings or weekends and via Skype.
- Accommodation for the guests in a hotel in Pravets
- Organization of an authentic folklore performance
- Detailed wedding day scenario, meeting with all the vendors and reviewing the scenario with them.