Who – Eli & Stefan
When – 30 August 2014
Where – official ceremony in Yastrebets hut, wedding reception in the restaurant of hotel Yastrebets, Borovets
- Bride and groom working full time and living in the US
- Wedding ceremony to take place in Yastrebets hut and an orchestra to be taken to the top
- Foreigners and out-of-towners who need transportation and accommodation
- Individual save-the-date, wedding invites, and guest favors to follow the mountain wedding theme
- Folklore performance
- Coordination of all vendors – both those recommended by Inanna and those selected by the bride and groom, during the wedding day.
How we solved them
- Regular communication with the bride, via Skype and email. Lists with the suitable vendors and detailed description of pros and cons.
- Detailed project plan for the event, which we followed closely.
- Meetings preparation and execution in convenient times for the bride and groom – usually during evenings or weekends and via Skype.
- Organization of the official ceremony in Yastrebets hut, transportation with bus and a lift for all the wedding guests.
- Organization of the orchestra and the needed equipment transport to the hut.
- Accommodation for the guests in a hotel in Borovets.
- Coordination of the work of a graphic designer and the requirements of the bride and groom for the preparation of a save-the-date, wedding invites, wedding favors, and the wedding day program.
- Organization of an authentic folklore performance
- Detailed wedding day scenario, meeting with all the vendors and reviewing the scenario with them.