Who – Deni & Stefan
When – May-18th 2013
Where – official ceremony in Krasno selo, reception in restaurant Metropolitan
- The bride & groom wanted unconventional invites, with which they wanted to show special moments from their relationship.
- They didn’t have specific requirements re: DJ.
- Not enough time for organization and strict budget.
- The bride and groom work full time.
How we solved them
- We worked with a graphic designer to create unique invites with beautiful pictures from sea vacations of the bride and groom.
- Research and presentation of different music options.
- Detailed wedding plan and budget, which we followed strictly.
- Vendors’ lists, which included strengths and weaknesses. Personal meetings arranged after initial selection on the suggested vendors.
- Meetings preparation and execution in convenient times for the bride and groom – usually evenings and weekends.