Who – Boyka Steve, and Alex
When – 05 July 2014
Where – restaurant Delvite, Sofia
- Instead of a typical wedding celebration, the bride and groom decided that following their official ceremony, they would like to have a big and colorful celebration with all their friends and family of their son Alex 1st birthday.
- The guests were mainly foreign and they needed accommodation, transport, and typical Bulgarian experiences.
- The children needed cake and animation.
- Entertainment and DJ had to be organized for the celebration.
How we solved them
- We selected a typical Bulgarian restaurant, and after coordination with the mom and dad, had a pre-set menu of traditional Bulgarian dishes.
- We organized a folklore performance by folklore formation Glagorci
- Organized and executed the accommodation and transportation for the foreigners and out-of-towners.
- Organized and followed up on two tourist events for the foreigners and out-of-towners – professionally guided tour of Sofia and a trip to the Rila monastery.
- Secured DJ and children’s animation for the celebration.